- How Far Will You Go for the Perfect Instagram Selfie?
The potent combination of thrill-seeking, narcissism, low anxiety, and the desire to achieve social media notoriety is pushing many to discount the dangers of extreme selfies.
- Talking to Kids About the TikTok Bathroom Destruction Challenge
Worried about your kid participating in the TikTok Bathroom Challenge? Here's how to talk to them about it.
- Empathy Can Help Us Overcome Fear of Others
When we fear others because they are not like us, it taps into our built-in fear of the unknown. Empathy can help us learn about others and lose that fear.
- Treating Adult Children of Narcissists
Healing from the emotional neglect and invalidation by narcissistic parents begins with an honest review of your childhood experiences.
- Who's Afraid of the Rorschach Inkblot Test?
Should we keep teaching the Rorschach?
- We Are Built to Be Guardians
George Vaillant's research on guardianship shows the value of securing and protecting knowledge so it can be disseminated to the next generation.
- Leisure (and Fandom) Are Not a Waste of Time
Ever worry that leisure activities and fandom are a waste of time? New research shows that devaluing our leisure time may not be good for us.
- 6 Macronutrients for Psychological Flexibility
There are 6 mental macronutrients fundamental to your psychological health.
- Empathy: A Way Out of Loneliness
How does empathy reduce loneliness? It provides an opportunity to experience the reality that we are all more alike than different.
- A Mother’s Diet May Affect Her Child’s Mental Health
Could eating a lot of junk food during pregnancy adversely affect your baby's health? Evidence suggests that it might.