The Muscle recovery balm, which you may know as Tiger balm
It is the most well-known brand for pain relief ointment. In Thailand, we have Tiger balm in every household. We use them for many things such as aches and pain, headaches, insect bites, or some Thai people may rub them around the tummy to relieve stomach aches. It will soothe tired, aching muscles and help to encourage an increase in circulation. It’s a combination of powerful natural ingredients.
Wintergreen act as an analgesic, numbing the skin.
Menthol help restrict blood vessels, reducing inflammation and causing a therapeutic cooling sensation.
Camphor improves circulation and cools or warms the skin.
Muscle Recovery Balm may relieve:
• Aches and strains
• Tension headache
• Colds and congestion
• Back pain
• Neck and shoulder tension
• Joint pain
• insect repellant
• antiseptic for wounds
• bath oil
Do not apply Muscle Recovery Balm in the following circumstance:
• 1 hour before or 30 minutes after exposing the skin to hot, humid conditions, including a hot shower, a sauna, or a hot tub
• on broken skin or open wounds
• on irritated, inflamed, reddened, chapped, or dry skin
• on mucous membranes, such as those in the mouth, nostrils, vagina, rectum, or penis
• to the inner ears
• to burned skin
• to skin already warmed by other products, such as heating pads
If you have not used Muscle Recovery Balm before, it is best to test a small amount on the forearm. Then, wait a full day and check for reactions before applying the balm to a larger area.
Store Muscle Recovery Balm away from children, and do not use them on those under 12 years old unless a doctor recommends it.
Handcrafted + Organics
Made in Ireland