Muscle melt will soothe tired, aching muscles and help to encourage an increase in circulation. It’s a combination of powerful natural ingredients.
Wintergreen which act as analgesic, numbing the skin.
Menthol which help restrict blood vessels, reducing inflammation and causing a therapeutic cooling sensation.
Camphor which improve circulation and cool or warm the skin.
Muscle Melt may relieve:
• Aches and strains
• Tension headache
• Colds and congestion
• Back pain
• Neck and shoulder tension
• Joint pain
• insect repellant
• antiseptic for wounds
• bath oil
Do not apply Muscle Melt in the following circumstance:
• 1 hour before or 30 minutes after exposing the skin to hot, humid conditions, including a hot shower, a sauna, or a hot tub
• on broken skin or open wounds
• on irritated, inflamed, reddened, chapped, or dry skin
• on mucous membranes, such as those in the mouth, nostrils, vagina, rectum, or penis
• to the inner ears
• to burned skin
• to skin already warmed by other products, such as heating pads
If you have not used Muscle Melts before, it is best to test a small amount on the forearm. Wait a full day and check for reactions before applying the balm to a larger area.
Store Muscle Melts away from children and do not use it on those under 12 years old unless a doctor recommends it.
Handcrafted + Organics
Made in Ireland