It’s business as usual here at Thai Clinic, with a few extra steps in place to make sure you get the same great (and SAFE) experience during this tough time.
How are we being proactive against the spread of COVID-19?
- Masks – all therapists and clients will wear masks in the clinic for the entirety of the session.
- Sanitizer – upon arrival, you will be asked to sanitize your hands, and also your shoes on an antibacterial mat.
- Reception – we are limiting the amount of people in reception whenever possible to maximum 2. If a third person should be there, there is adequate spacing between seating in the reception area.
- Room Cleaning – beds, door handles, chairs and everything in between is sanitized between clients. Therapists will sanitize their hands before and after any treatment.
- Treatment itself – any towels and sheets used are replaced between clients. Therapists will sanitize their hands and forearms before and after every treatment, and after handling any cash/credit card transactions.
Everything possible is being done to ensure a safe and hygienic premises and service, throughout these difficult times. We promise you that!